Purple Vision works across both Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org.
- We’re a 2016 Salesforce.org International Impact Partner
- Were a Registered Consulting Partner, which means we can offer advice and guidance and create bespoke solutions. This is sometimes also known as system integration or system implementation too.
- We’re an AppExchange Partner – this means that our products available via the AppExchange have been rigorously tested and quality assured and are ready to deploy into Salesforce out-of-the-box. Our consulting services are also regulated through Salesforce quality programmes.
As a Salesforce partner, our services for Salesforce cover both the non-profit sector (charity, association, education) and travel (tour operators and travel agents) as well as for other commercial clients.
Just like Salesforce, Purple Vision are a Pledge 1% company.
Multiple cloud solutions
Salesforce CRM platform provides a wide range of functionality, but if you want to extend this into other areas, you may need to use additional apps and integrations.
Salesforce Cloud Solutions bring together these functions into one place. Purple Vision has qualifications and experience to deploy the following Salesforce Cloud Solutions
- Service Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
As well as Salesforce own cloud solutions we have experience of a wide range of managed packages and AppExchange apps for Salesforce, too.
Salesforce takes time to know and understand – and needs qualified and experienced developers to be able to deploy the solution. We’re proud of our team who hold a wide range of these coveted qualifications, which are rigorously tested, independently verified and regularly updated. You can always check an individual’s qualifications via Salesforce’s Certification Verification.
Of course, it’s not just the credentials that count. It’s the expertise behind them. Our Salesforce team have expertise in our specialist areas of non-profit and travel and so understand the nuances and detail involved in each sector – meaning we can easily translate your business into Salesforce – and vice-versa through our training and support services.
Team credentials include:
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Service Consultant
- Certified Developer
- Force.com Developer
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Consultant