If you need a a low-cost easy to use CMS to handle your website, Umbraco is a great choice. It’s an open source solution, built on the secure .net platform. And is completely scale-able and with multiple integrations.
There’s a lot to think about when looking at your website – the main ‘shop window’ of your brand and all areas of your work – from campaigning and service provision – through to fundraising and communications. It provides updates, engagement and interaction for your stakeholders. Critically, it also provides data for you – leads, donors, customers, clients, colleagues – and information about your customer behaviour, too.
Then there’s the technical side of things – needs to be responsive, mobile friendly, easy to gather analytics from, easy to manage, upload and trigger content, ready to handle multiple editors and publishers, flexible, able to integrate with other tools you use for all those data points.
A web project is enough to give you a headache. But the process needn’t be painful. Using a leading engagement platform, like ActiveIS Umbraco CMS StarterKit and QuickStart methodology, we can get you started quickly and deliver a site that will help you focus on what matters – what you can do with the engagement and results you can now drive.
Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world.
Key features that make this system stand out from the crowd include superior functionality around:
Why work with us
Purple Vision work with partner ActiveIS to provide this solution. Together we provide a seamless sourcing, scoping, project management, integration and implementation package. TheActiveIS Sitecore StarterKit is the perfect way to start to get to grips with a content management platform where the sky is the limit to what you can do. .
What’s in the ActiveIS Umbraco CMS StarterKit
The ActiveIS Umbraco StarterKit is a collection of best practise implementations of popular website features designed for flexibility and to minimise work for your website Editors e.g. Responsive Web Design, Slideshows, Articles, Article Lists, Comments, Search, Tagging, Related Content lists, Latest Content lists, Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) features, user Self Service features, online payments and CRM system integration.
What we do and how we do it
- Our QuickStart methodology w enables us to deliver your base website, and onsite CMS training, early in the project so you can start adding content and testing features while we work behind the scenes developing your bespoke features
- We work with you to understand your specific requirements – and your strategy and plans for the future so we can build you robust, long-term digital solution. We map your requirements into a framework and talk about brand, design and functionalities.
- When you’re happy, we move into the graphic design phase, where we start to develop and configure your site to meet your unique requirements
- During this development and configuration phase, you will be able to start mapping your content to the new site
- We’ll then run a deployment, testing and fixing phase as we work towards Go Live, offering you more training and support as we go.
- We also offer an ongoing support and maintenance package.
What you will get
A fully functioning website with features and functions that you specified, regular project updates, expert knowledge about websites, training and a project manager to ensure everything runs smoothly. Our QuickStart methodology is tried and tested way to get you started and includes all the elements you would expect (from planning to design and testing).
Cost and Resource Requirements
Our pricing is based on your specific requirements. Our quote will be based on the features and functionality you select and will include bespoke design, project management and training. In addition to a one-off set up fee, you will need to factor in annual licensing costs – we’ll explain all these in detail for you to help you understand why this is necessary.
In terms of your team resource, to properly use Umbraco, it would be helpful to have a team member who has some basic webmaster skills – we can add additional training if you need support to develop these skills in your team.
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can
- call us on 0845 458 0250
- ring the office via 00 44 (0) 203 176 1249 (M-F 9.00 – 18.00 except UK public holidays)
- email us via [email protected]
- complete our online contact form