Our digital signposting service helps you wade through the complex world of digital tools and integrations, to find a solution that works for your charity or non-profit.
Most organisations have made digital decisions on an ad-hoc basis, allowing tools to be added as they are required, and with little thought to how they work together – largely through lack of information or expertise in this complex area. Our digital signposting service is designed to help.
If you have these kind of questions, you’ve just found a solution.
- Which web content management system will work best with my database?
- What’s the difference between Sitecore, Drupal and WordPress?
- How do I get my information out of Engaging Networks and into our database?
- Can Raisers Edge and Mailchimp talk to each other?
- How do I integrate my social activity with my CRM?
- Our IT team and fundraising team don’t really work well together, how can I help?
What we do
We work with you to discover what you want to achieve, and then recommend the best solutions to meet your needs. This could include any of the following:
- Selecting a new CMS (content management system)
- Identifying suitable email marketing tools
- Recommending appropriate social media monitoring tools
- Identifying other digital tools, including surveys, online campaigning, payment providers etc.
How we do it
We will meet with you to discuss your requirements, spend time listening to how you work and then issue our findings and recommendations.
What you will get
At the end of the process, our findings and recommendations report will provide a comprehensive comparison of the technology options which may best suit your needs and a recommendation for how to move forward. We also offer support a support package to clients who have taken this service if they need subsequent help in helping select an agency with the necessary technical capabilities – as well as creative skills – to implement your digital project.
Cost and Resource Requirement
We will build you a bespoke quote, based on your requirements.
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can
- call us on 0845 458 0250
- ring the office via 00 44 (0) 203 176 1249 (M-F 9.00 – 18.00 except UK public holidays)
- email us via [email protected]
- complete our online contact form