We can help you select and implement MemberNation – the leading Salesforce-based CRM solution for membership organisations and associations.
If you have chosen MemberNation as your new membership management tool for your membership body or association, congratulations. If you have worked through a CRM implementation before you may have a small knot of dread about how roll-out will pan out. Our experience is a bit different – integrating a new CRM can be a rewarding experience, with transformational results.
Purple Vision have implemented many CRM systems for charity and non profit clients – including Member Nation and Salesforce, the platform the tool is built on – so we know what we’re doing. Our established methodology and approach will help take away the ‘knot of dread’, and fill you with hope instead.
Why work with Purple Vision
- Purple Vision is a member of Salesforce.com’s Cloud Alliance Partner Program. That means we know Salesforce – the platform it is built on really well.
- We’ve exceeded the required level of technical competence for this programme by ensuring our consultants are qualified beyond the ‘minimum qualifications’ – find out about our team credentials
- We are authorised to deliver value-added professional services to customers, including implementation of Salesforce CRM applications and custom development of Force.com applications.
- We are partners with Fonteva, the developers of Member Nation. We’re authorised to implement MemberNation in the UK and Europe. We work closely with their team, and use a methodology for implementation that we have worked on together.
How we work
Customer relationship management is not just about databases. It is a philosophy for business. Our approach reflects this at all stages. There are two cornerstones we always come back to:
- Successful CRM strategies are always rooted in an organisation’s mission, so that purpose determines strategy which in turn drives structure and processes.
- Successful CRM can only be achieved through careful attention to people and processes, as well as technology.
Our implementation process
Our approach uses mile-stones – key steps to achieving success on the CRM journey. We combine project management best practice, with many years’ experience of integrating CRM systems in non-profit organisation of all shapes and sizes. The overall process is supported by a set of planning documents, activities, techniques, and deliverables necessary to effectively implement Member Nation in your organisation.
It’s probably quicker than you might expect too.
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can:
- call us on 0845 458 0250
- ring the office via 00 44 (0) 203 176 1249 (M-F 9.00 – 18.00 except UK public holidays)
- email us via [email protected]
- complete our online contact form