We’re proud to be Salesforce Implementation Partners – helping charities and non-profits access the ‘world’s best CRM’.
Congratulations on choosing Salesforce as your new CRM platform. It’s a good decision – works out of the box, can be configured to your unique needs, is a system that will grow and develop with you in future.
If you have worked through a CRM implementation before you may have a small knot of dread about how roll-out will pan out. Today’s experience with CRM is very different from old-fashioned server-under-the-stairs days. The secret is having the right Salesforce implementation partner to make it run smoothly for you! .
Purple Vision have implemented many CRM systems for charity and non profit clients – including Salesforce implementation – so we know what we’re doing.
We can take away the ‘knot of dread’, and fill you with hope instead, allowing you to focus on the transformational results that your new system can bring.
Why work with us
- Purple Vision is a member of Salesforce.com’s Cloud Alliance Partner Program. That means we are approved Salesforce implementation partners.
- We’ve exceeded the required level of technical competence for this programme by ensuring our consultants are qualified beyond the ‘minimum qualifications’.
- We are authorised to deliver value-added professional services to customers, including implementation of Salesforce CRM applications and custom development of Force.com applications.
- We have an in-house development capability that allows us to keep in complete control of your project with minimal outsourcing to multiple individuals.
How we work
Customer relationship management is not just about databases. It is a philosophy for business. Our approach reflects this at all stages. There are two cornerstones we always come back to:
- Successful CRM strategies are always rooted in an organisation’s mission, so that purpose determines strategy which in turn drives structure and processes.
- Successful CRM can only be achieved through careful attention to people and processes, as well as technology.
How we do it
Our approach uses mile-stones – key steps to achieving success on the CRM journey. We combine project management best practice, with many years’ experience of integrating CRM systems in non-profit organisation of all shapes and sizes. The overall process is supported by a set of planning documents, activities, techniques, and deliverables necessary to effectively implement Salesforce in your organisation.
What you will get
By the end of the process you will have a working CRM system which has been configured, developed and implemented across your whole organisation. And breathe!
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can
- call us on 0845 458 0250
- ring the office via 00 44 (0) 203 176 1249 (M-F 9.00 – 18.00 except UK public holidays)
- email us via [email protected]
- complete our online contact form