If you need a robust, easy-to-use content management system to handle your website and digital marketing, publishing, fundraising, online shop and more, award-winning Sitecore CMS is an obvious choice, and our ActiveIS Sitecore CMS StarterKit an easy way to start.
There’s a lot to think about when looking at your website – the main ‘shop window’ of your brand and all areas of your work – from campaigning and service provision – through to fundraising and communications. It provides updates, engagement and interaction for your stakeholders. Critically, it also provides data for you – leads, donors, customers, clients, colleagues – and information about your customer behaviour, too.
Then there’s the technical side of things – needs to be responsive, mobile friendly, easy to gather analytics from, easy to manage, upload and trigger content, ready to handle multiple editors and publishers, flexible, able to integrate with other tools you use for all those data points.
A web project is enough to give you a headache. But the process needn’t be painful. Using a leading engagement platform, like ActiveIS Sitecore CMS StarterKit and QuickStart methodology, we can get you started quickly and deliver a site that will help you focus on what matters – what you can do with the engagement and results you can now drive.
Sitecore CMS is a leading content management system. More accurately, it’s a platform. It’s been rated as leader in the Forrester Wave review of web content management systems , and performs highly in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant of content management solutions.
Key features that make this system stand out from the crowd include superior functionality around:
- publishing workflows,
- granular CMS permissions for individual or groups of users,
- content versioning,
- timed publishing and un-publishing of content,
- content entry validation and suggestion of fixes for invalid HTML content,
- a broken link checker with tools to warn and assist editors if by deleting or moving a page links would be broken within the website,
- all the features of Sitecore Digital Marketing Suite.
If you’re concerned about how your organisation could afford a leading CMS, please talk to us – our ActiveIS Sitecore CMS StarterKit and QuickStart methodology is all about accessibility for charities and non-profit.
Why work with us
Purple Vision work with partner ActiveIS to provide this solution. Together we provide a seamless sourcing, scoping, project management, integration and implementation package. The ActiveIS Sitecore StarterKit is the perfect way to start to get to grips with a content management platform where the sky is the limit to what you can do. .
What’s in the ActiveIS Sitecore CMS StarterKit
We’ve worked with a lot of charities and non profits, and have prepared the StarterKit to meet most charity needs. The Kit provides something for you to build on as your strategy and ambition develop, but is also a robust set of configurations and controls to access the most common features you will expect to see in a modern website – a site we will build to your brand.
The pack includes elements like:
- Social connectors and integrators
- Connectors to make graphic social channels (like Instagram) come to life on site
- Events management – from calendars to booking connectors
- Quotes – rotations and section specific options
- Online media centre – press releases and breaking news (as well as options for full press centre management)
- Related content controls and workflows
- Online shop features
- Courses and course finder functionality
What we do and how we do it
- Our QuickStart methodology with our ActiveIS Sitecore CMS StarterKit enables us to deliver your base website, and onsite CMS training, early in the project so you can start adding content and testing features while we work behind the scenes developing your bespoke features
- We work with you to understand your specific requirements – and your strategy and plans for the future so we can build you robust, long-term digital solution. We map your requirements into a framework and talk about brand, design and functionalities.
- When you’re happy, we move into the graphic design phase, where we start to develop and configure your site to meet your unique requirements
- During this development and configuration phase, you will be able to start mapping your content to the new site
- We’ll then run a deployment, testing and fixing phase as we work towards Go Live, offering you more training and support as we go.
- We also offer an ongoing support and maintenance package.
What you will get
A fully functioning website with features and functions that you specified, regular project updates, expert knowledge about websites, training and a project manager to ensure everything runs smoothly. Our QuickStart methodology is tried and tested way to get you started and includes all the elements you would expect (from planning to design and testing).
You may also be interested in the advanced features of the Sitecore Digital Marketing Suite as part of your initial web development, or as a later addition.
Cost and Resource Requirements
Our pricing is based on your specific requirements. Our quote will be based on the features and functionality you select and will include bespoke design, project management and training. In addition to a one-off set up fee, you will need to factor in annual licensing costs – we’ll explain all these in detail for you to help you understand why this is necessary.
In terms of your team resource, to properly use Sitecore CMS, it would be helpful to have a team member who has some basic webmaster skills – we can add additional training if you need support to develop these skills in your team.
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can
- call us on 0845 458 0250
- ring the office via 00 44 (0) 203 176 1249 (M-F 9.00 – 18.00 except UK public holidays)
- email us via [email protected]
- complete our online contact form
Some of our clients for this service include:
ActiveIS has developed Sitecore CMS for: