Purple Vision offers support services for both our Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce clients.
Of course, these products are as diverse as the two tools themselves but the fundamental principle is the same – we’re here to help.
Here are our three key reasons why we think support services are part of your key to success.
Protect your investment
The long and the short of any system is that you’ve paid money for it and continue to pay to keep it operating. It is (or should be) a tool that’s central to how you work. Support services can help keep your system healthy, fit for purpose and ready to work hard for you. Think of your system as the hard-working team member it is and set aside the time and resource needed to help it perform for you.
How long will you sit at your desk trying to figure out ‘how do I …?’ – of course, you might search online for a fix (self learning is always encouraged). But at what point do you realise you could be doing something more valuable and call an expert who can make a fix for you? Or help you and your team understand how to fix similar issues in the future? Support services are here for just that. Escalating issues so you can be more efficient.
Control your costs
There’s nothing worse than getting an unexpected bill. Support services help you plan and anticipate spend requirements for your system.
- Firstly, as a fixed price per hours contract, you’ll know what you’re paying for support services, know how much time you have left and be able to manage support needs in the future.
- Secondly, sticky tape fixes and work-arounds are never a great long term solution to managing systems but we see many that are common in legacy systems. Our expert team will be able to help you assess when more permanent fixes, updates and additional needs should be formalised. They will help you to look at the best processes to keep you operating or even to consider making a move to a new system (if you’re still using Raiser’s Edge), or when to add a new app for the functionality needs you have (Salesforce) – so any more serious changes to your system can be carefully planned and costed rather than knee-jerk responses.
Find out more about our support services below.
- Raiser’s Edge Database Management on Demand
- Raiser’s Edge Training & Consultancy
- Salesforce Active Support
Can we help?
Whatever your question, we’re happy to help. You can